SISHA ~ + foos !

it all started with a phone call frm birthday boy JIm ! ! kacau my sleep at 11 plus ... went to hartamas square to foos ... sweet !! my 2nd time foosing .. i was practisin beside n observing the pro's play !! lol .. what an experience .. went sisha-ing after 2 .. .. gave the birthday boy my first time at sishaing ... hmm sad sad ... it was cool ! havin ur mouth filled with smoke n tryin to blow out diff shapes ( failed tho )
ended up at a cafe at 420am in pro ex ... beautiful experience here .. ( got my straight A;s 1st sem result here )) .. i'm so not into cafe-ing .. hmm,,,
oh yea the tall jap dude ken's with us !! 3 of the lonely guys out in the middle of the nite !! lol .. n we're all 18 !! time flies really ...
feelin so sleepy now/// thinkin of not sleepin n headin straight to the gym .. will c if my body can take it .. party on ! !

me shishaing the 1st time .. at hartamas uncle don














do i look lik i'm smokin ??? hehe .. gettin bad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )