non-stop ballin !!

my fellow teammates .. ven has this macho pose while the 2 seans hav the superman pose
chee hong with the good boy pose n kai with the lansi pose .. while i'm with my hungry pose


10th feb o7 ..

feeling super tired after the night out .. asked chee hong to wake me up at 7 to go sedaya together .. mana tau tht guy also nvr sleep .. n hsiang also club the whole night .. aiyo ..
hehe .. nywayz .. reached sedaya at 8 n i saw Yun on the way !! .. pretty gal indeeed with the bf ..

hmm .. stupid ven n kai asked me to park my car then we headed over to ac to dota .. ( me n chee hong had breakfast n some guy talk instead ) almmz fell asleep at the cafe waiting for both of them .. didn't noe the game started at 9 .. hehe ..

no clouds in the sky .. scorching sun !! ... shined over my already-darken face .. n i was complaining bout fatigue n my skin colour !! hehe .. catched up with almoz all the ex-taylors player .. mark , ah heng , chong , jack , sean , hsiang , chia , ven ... nice meeting up again ..

1st game was okie cause the team was not tht good so we outscored them by 30points in 2 quarters / 2nd game was the tough 1 .. chong n mark pluz 2 mongolians n yap .. fuiyo i was the elevator in the game .. i got almoz all the rebounds in the game cause they dun box me up .. hehe .. but i missed a miserable 5 out of 6 free throws .. nywayz we managed to beat them 14-9 //

had to wait almoz 2 hours for the final game !1 .. 2 pretty gals in skirts were sellin donuts n drinks ... hmm .. not so bad after all .. hmm finally our game with the nat no1 point guard ( ah heng aka tai onn ) came// we played neck to neck n in the final 30 sec we were winning 1 point but stupid ah heng shot a buzzer beater shot infront of yeow loong n zhi ven .. haihzz .. 2nd place for 2 yrs in a row .. no fun .. went home for my lunch at 3 n slept till 9 !! oh ya i forgot to say eng heng has practically no body fat n he's muscles were ... !! juz great



me with the mvp n my idol controller SOO EnG heng !! the ideal height of a shooting guard .. sean @the funny guy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )