sober night ! !

the 2 sober dudes , kk with his cute smile n me with my new haircut

9th feb 07 ...


left training early after onli 20 ppl show up .. training is getting more n more meaningless pluss boring .. suppose to go charlie's birthday invitation by jim .. jordan couldn't drive so i had to drive .. got screwed n a lil lecture from my dad at first for leavin the house only at 11 n going to kl !! .. hehe .. the 2 J's said my dad was extremely scary when he gave me the lecture ..


anywayz .. met up with kin wai n siu ping , kk n francis before we headed to rumms kl ///


cool night street there n stupid jordan went off my car after he saw a bare back gal !! gila boy ...


nyways we partied till almost 3 n rested till 5 be4 going to kayu over at ss2 to chill ..


onli me n kk was up n smiling !! .. the others .. jim was busy feeling depress .. jordan was busy givin advice .. teong was all over the floor n francis was talkin bout ipoh !! lol ... got onli 1 hour of sleep after tht be4 heading to subang for basketball competition !!


hehn n kk .. not even tipsy but posers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )