head on collision !!

laz friday , wanted to juz chill n leave my books awhile so i decided to join the guys at bu2 for ball .. mana tau i was so so into the game when i saw JL lose the ball i ran towards him ... then he turned back n i couldn't stop so we ended up havin a real real head-on collision.. exactly proven by newton laws ..
except tht we were both on the floor holdin our heads n my head had a gash n it was bleedin non-stop 1! this bird boy's head is a freakin rabbit ass !! .. onli 1 big bump n blue black compared to mine !!>. hehe .. but i still felt his 1 hurt more .. lol ..
i kept laughin on the floor n the whole free-throw area was filled with my blood ..
3rd time i have an open gash .. didn't go for stitches tho but it has a visible scar now .. hehe ..
NO PAIN NO GAIN !!



ALAMAK PAIN !!



me in my PINK head band to gif more pressure to it .. n bandage .. sob

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )