redang #2

day 2
started well with me wakin up arnd 7 pluz after recovering from my fever...
i had a small walk alone by the beach n it started drizzling .. the beach was so empty !! .. lol .. went back n had my breakfast .. juz when i was finishin my chips .. stupid jim called to have breakfast buffet ..
lol shu li save cost so i had to teman the guys .. kk n the gal were in their room tak mau keluar .. saw the chiq again while we were havin breakfast ., shorts spects n lacoste polo t .. omg .. she so chiq yet hot !!
i gulped down all the food i could manage for 35 bucks .. hehe..
then we conquered the beach from 11 pluzz till 3-4 /// non stop swimming n fooling arnd .. pluz camwhoring !!
hmm , we went laguna later tht nite .. n me n jim saw a friggin big lobster !! ..

biggest 1 alive i've seen

this is wat i call life ..

me lookin not bad .. jim's buildin sand castle .. lol

me n shu li swam super far n saw fishes there !! ..

my new found tour guide fren..

the onli thing i build was the TINY tower

4guys n a heart looks gay

loads more pics to update .. but lazy .. so wait up till the 3rd day of redang !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )