random ..

hmm .. since i dun really post bout my life lik some1 said .. except events of my life
so i'll juz post wat i did the whole day ..
err, woke up got lunch .. read my book ( disclosure , michael crichton ) good book ..
waited an hour for shiau to fetch me to weng's place . 1st time so few ppl ..
even we ordered pizza also 2 large only .. usually a alot .. a dozen the most ..
anywayz didn't get wet except the part where choe ( officially NS-trainee tmr ) kept sprayin n splashin water at me .. me shiau jing weng wei yen took turns to play mahjong ... no matter how we switch players .. jing lost .. her bet was all of us go swim if she won .. n she ended up losing 10TIMES straight .. lol .. damn cute.. the others were playin harry potter board game.. and surprisingly JL won !!>. hehe .. beginners luck !

us playin mahjong n err harry potter game


speedo ns kid !!


my cards . on the way to winning

went balling after tht .. onli got to play 2 games.. so many ppl . haihzz.. i still cant figure a way to mark dennis.. the onli guy i cant take on .. haihzz .. went home , did my usual routine workout .. then went dinner .. came back thx to nicole i finally can access to imperial college to do my application on accommodation .
then when i was plannin n callin people for tmr's sultan cup opening ceremony , then my dad suddenly came up to me and said 'son , no more games for u , now ur goin to uni , prepare for uni .. sports was juz for ur testi , n the more serious u get u'll pick up injuries .. and i dun 1 tht to happen .. : then , the car is onli for college .. nt for u to run around .. ' mati !!! he said this i was in total shock .. but i didn't cared much .. i cant do anything bout it .. but i have so many upcoming tournaments,, he noes i love sports.. hehe


super hot spects !!! muahxx..
hopefully i can get a job with a flexible time then i can do things i like and enjoy the hols

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )