farewell ..


farewell malaysia ..
i'm leaving for imperial college of london on tues noon ..
so soon i'm leaving .. do not feel like even leaving though i was excited for a few weeks already ..
so i'm leaving to uk .. to get my chem eng degree .. lol .. joining my seniors xue lieh marwan n mohsin .. sad sad farwell .. but it'll be fun ..
looking forward to a new environment ..
1stly ., wanna thank my galfriend and my frenz for helping organise mine n hann's farewell party at his place .. was a blast !! every1 was in the pool ( not every1 )
almost all turn up .. my coll mates .. school mates .. close frenz etc ..
2ndly , i'm gonna live 40min tube ride away from my campus .. which is so far ..
i'm gonna pick up reading very very soon .. and listening to musics .. www.piccadilly-court.co.uk ..
3rdly .. gonna miss all my friends so much .. i havent had anytime to upload my blog .. my ipoh trip .. errr datuk meeting session .. visa trip .. n so many more
will do so when i'm in the uk .. didn't even have time to do research on the stuffs in uk ..
i have to go get packing now .. i'll have my final basketball game later ..
will be on the bench tho .. just happy to c my frens play ..

Comments

ZeonZone said…
Hey Hehn I couldn't say goodbye to you as I don't have ur cell num so here goes:

May you have a safe trip. Good luck in London and in everything you do.
Blessed to have you as a friend and you will always be part of my extended family.

Take a good care of yourself and may the force be with you always.

PS- don't go too far aite. ;) And come back when you are free~!

Zeonicholas D'eric Chai.

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )