tiring n busy week


famous Royal Albert Hall





hey people .. i dun think i'm even free to update sometimes once a week ..
just finish cooking and eating .. cooked for the whole week .. very very nice food ..
hehe i just love my cooking .. its a blessing u get to cook ur own n eat urself .. but u have to clean up , tht's the only bad part ..
my week was another routine 1 .. started doing MAPLE .. still cant install it in my computer .. wondering y .. its some math program by the way ...
had a match game on wednesday against Royal Holloway ,1st home game .. i missed 6 our of my 6 shots, only scored 4 points ... and in badminton , lost 3-5 to queen's mary , what a waste , me and kevin always lose in rubber games , but we won our 1st game though .. pretty cool !!
we had pasar malam on wednesday .. food from KIASU .. food was good .. n reasonably priced for uk standard ..

pasar malam .. !!

boiled sweet potato is delicious
then friday night basketball training , sat morning had badminton training , went to watch mu vs arsenal in the union , stupid mu draw 2-2 , went to piccadilly circus to check out shoes and coats , not much of a choice yet , went to basketball training after that ..

attentive ..
we had another dinner , our weekly affair but 1st time w/o zhu hann who was away for nottingham games , had dinner at yung restaurant , was good food , for arnd 5.50 per person but they charge tax n no free tea .. how sucky is that !! ..

imperial team .. 1 injured ..
sunday morning went for mixed doubles training , me n my partner combining better , but always on sundays my hands cannot take it anymore .. this week leg cant take it cause friday evening i went to play football with my seniors ..

simply delicious
the week is all about work work n work .. n my darling is as busy as me .. seldom talk ... sobz... hopefully both of us won't get that busy ... really miss her my family n mas ... not emoing but i Am suppose to miss them ..
highlight of the week , Bak Kut Teh in Lse hall !! .. \

best bak kut teh with frenz
me hann jj yheu shen kimberly shen tong li yee n Nicholas were there ! the best bak kut teh u can taste , cooked for at least 12 hours !! .. man its just so so tasty , and another EXTRA spice or the week : JJ 21 days calamity , err more of suprise ..

2 tasty ... its gone

weekly affair was missing hann , but we had a SUPRISE ADDITION
check out the pictures in my multiply ..there're too many to post !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )