New term , Spring term

me my mentor and his wife .. lol!!

I just realised i have a few overdue post which are still kept as draft in my post list because they're
all half done !! ... It was mostly about nicole's and Caleb's trip to London .
Well , i'll try to finish them up if i have a good memory .
Just to recap , New year sales has not end yet , BUT i'm officially declaring that it is
OVER !!! I am done with shopping ( fingers crossed ) ..
I bought just too (much )things , whether it was for myself , brother or sister .
So , yes i am done with shopping unless .......... i'm finish with it .
Will post my buyings soon i hope and hopefully i do not scare any1 .
cravings
Started Pilot Plant today , freaking cool , dressed in lab coats , hard hats and goggles ,
explored the "plant " trying to look for missing valves on our diagram . Tiring ordeal but
i think our group did pretty well for the 1st day .
I have to start studying as well !! .. 2 more weeks to spring test .. STUDY !!!
trying to work out our flow diagram in lecture hall
It was quite warm in London for the past few days . around 14-15 degrees , i can't imagine how i'm going to stand the heat when i'm back in Malaysia when i'm already sweating in the tube !!
Had 3 ball games so far . Beat UCL at home , lost to Royal Holloway away ( totally battered although it was as near as 10 points at 1 point ) and beat Beit hall . The 1st 2 are for the imperial team and the latter is for my Hall . Anyways , Quite sucky at playing ball now already because i didn't play for almost a month over Christmas and my 1st 3 shots for imperial was air balls !! lol ..
my 1st pizza in london !! beef peperoni ( reduced to 1.39 pounds !! )
Badminton , so far so good . had our 1st mixed game last night .. Beat St Georges ( medical school that has a twinning program with IMU ) .. lol .. been training every week . Got my new pair of badminton shoes from Malaysia , although they're giving me blisters but its pretty comfortable .. Playing more of a smart game now because my tension is only 22 to save my racket string from breaking too many times ..
brussel sprouts and curry
Cut the crap , its down to food again .. Apart from the vege chicken i tried , haven't been trying anything new recently .. My latest cravings , French Fries , bought a packet from Iceland 1 pound ,oven cook it whenever i want and ended up getting sore throat the next day .
Cooked Plum sauce beef yesterday , all i can say is the beef smell kills the taste of the plum sauce hands down ... but it was still alright i'd say ( things u cook urself are never awful )
Met up with Seong Juin again this week . came down from swiss again
Had Char kway Teow ( turned out to be bloody chee cheong fun ish cause its cantonest style ) and MY very 1st NASI LEMAK since i got here !!! it was so so tasty !!!
my daily soup to keep me healthy
signing off not .. pretty busy !! catch u ppl soon
missing you guys
will update about hann's birthday soon .. still cant publish it
Stupid windows movie maker .. .

my best ever meal .. Carbonara pasta , steam potatoes , carrots, brussel sprouts and french fries

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )