Shopping .. Boxing day sales ... till ... has not ended yet ..

1st day mess .. keep spending

Just a brief update about my maniac shopping ways in London ..
Rise and shine from the wet Christmas day .. Woke up slightly late , 9 ish and had breakfast ..
packed a little lunch and headed off to Oxford Street ( street for shopaholics like me .. )
Damn the Old Street station , it was close because it was badly vandalized by stupid guys
on Xmas day . Anyways , Caught a bus to Holborn station , went on the tube and headed to bond street instead . Kept looking at my shopping list .. Making sure i get everything i want 1st .

Having bought a polo T and Diesel jeans from Harvey Nichols on Christmas eve , i thought i had less things to shop already . Also , bought 2 Abercrombie polo T from the US ( hand delivered by Wei kiat to me !! )
1st shop targeted was obviously Selfridges .. U can see everyone carrying at least 1 Yellow Selfridges shopping bag around .. That place sells reasonably priced branded stuff after discount . Didn't manage to buy anything from 10 till 2ish .. Thankfully had my trusty chocolate digestive to save me from hunger . Went to almost every shop and it was so so packed ... but it was nice looking at things at a cheap price .

Met up with seniors , Zhern Yong , Xue Lieh , Kok ding etc .. Shopped at Carnaby Street , within minutes of meeting them in Energie / Miss Sixty , i bought my 1st clothing ! .. A rugged yet cool jacket ( as described by yheu shen ) and i shrug off almost half the price my jacket was suppose to cost .!
hann beat me flat on the 1st day ..
kimberly shopping in Bicester with me ..
me in Bicester holding so many bags !!!

Met up with hann afterwards , went to esprit with him .. managed to grab some really cheap shirts , cheapest was 1.99 pounds for a shirt !! .. Walked around and then lined up and got into Armani Exchange , Bought the same shirt but i went to change the t to a white 1 instead because i have too many black t's already . Went to topman , hann's always by my side , supporting me , lol .. encouraging me , ended up buying a pair of shoes there .. Went to Niketown , bought another Jordan shoes thanks to hann .. End of my shopping on the 1st day .. pretty hectic on my spending i'd say ..
2nd day of shopping ..
poser for bicester add

I've been walking at least 7 hours a day since 26th till today .. I've been shopping like mad .. i shall not share all my shoppings with everyone before every1 thinks i've gone crazy ..
Went to Bicester shopping village on 28th and managed to grab hold of a Ralph Lauren jeans , dkny bag and a diesel T .. lol .. okay enough said .. i've just spent too much money ..
Bought 4 shoes in total , 1 on the way , still waiting for the storekeeper to find the other side of it ..
shopping with Beth .. peek-a-boo
my 4 pairs of shoes

Shopping is unhealthy .. Shopping with friends are fun !! ..
I don't know y i bought so many things and how i manage to buy them ..
queuing to try on our shoes .. this is how pack it gets ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )