start of the year !!!

the dish i miss the most .. char kuay teow .. had it for 6 pounds




well , its 2008 already ... time flies .. it actually jumps , i remember caleb saying .
I didn't have lectures till 7th , had caleb and nicole hanging around ...
Caleb's departure on the 6th marked the start of my new term . My spring term .
A special thanks to caleb again for cooking and taking care of my room .
Nicole for coming to London though we weren't the best tour guide i would say ..
A long and winding term ahead .. i will have labs and pilot plants this term .
With at least 2 assignments to hand up .. well this is all Uni is about anyway.
Mnite ( malaysian night ) coming up in march , plenty of games and rehearsals ..
Well , time management is the key i guess . Hopefully i can cope with everything that is thrown at me ..
my very own version of fish and chips served with steam potatoes carrots and brocolli
new year resolution :
1) do not spend too much .. i'm spending in pounds remmmmemberrr
2) study more , play less .
3) meet more people , get to know more people
4) learn how to say no , be decisive ..
lol . few main things to note for me ..
I have started cooking by myself again after caleb left .
Tried making my own bruschetta , fish and chips and my latest edition is my very own
chicken vegetable .. lol ..
my very own bruschetta
mushroom chicken and fried brocolli
I am hating my room now .. well , i love my room ( its my very 1st room of my own ) , i just dislike the place .. being 40minutes away by tube n walk , the connection is so so slow !! .. Also ,
i do not know why there is no hot water now ! The room is stuffy and the window only opens a mere 5cm .. the lights are all dim !! what happen to the fluorescent energy saving campaigns !!
Though i enjoy working on my own table .. and sleeping on my own bed .. i just can't Love this place .. lol ..
my lunch .. pasta with bacon n beef plus fried egg and 2 apples is a must !
I have been shopping still , and its now further reduction period . Every time i pop by a shop ,
i'll just buy buy and buy . never fails .
my very own cheese egg mayo ham baguette
doesn't look that pretty but it is healthy !! .. corn , salary , bell pepper , beans ( forgot the name ) , mushrooms , loads of onions , garlic . chicken marinated with sesame oil . awesome .
Sports season is back now , trying to get my body into shape again . Got to my original weight when i go here !! .. An achievement indeed .
Spring test in 2 weeks , going to Bath in 3 weeks time , going to Belgium for a day trip on 3rd day of chinese new year !
our weekly affair with authentic malaysian food . hokkien mee , wa tan ho and char kway teow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )