Spring term is over :p

GUYS !!! GIRLS !! ..
This is the best n coolest thing i've seen in my life !! the suspended bridge in Bristol !! 140 years old
This is what i study in imperial , the flow of fluids !! lol .. this thing is called a 'weir' according to my fellow chem eng lady nicole. Measures the rate of flow !! beautify it as well !!
i've become a poser .. ...

even when i want to take a break .. when the camera's at u . u pose ..

like i said , i'm not letting go the 'art' ..
confession to every1 .. i'm sorry this post toook so long too arrive..
my time was all used on a red chair to study and do my work ....

Sorry guys , it took me more than a month to update my blog . I've been to so many places , had sooo many assignments , had sooo many commitments , the rest that is left to say should be the past .. A word of apology from me .... Even i get bored looking at the same post every time i check if anyone messages me .. So just a brief post signifying the end of spring term ( the workload term ) and the start of Easter holidays ( the study holiday ) , life in Imperial is not as fun as many of u think it is !! lol ..
To start of with , .. my trip to bath ..
as usual , strangers are friends that u've yet to meet ?? !!
As usual , ppl always stare at the way i eat in buffets .. .
salve; hi hi in roman language .. roman bath was amazing ...
drinking 'mineral water' , spa water that taste like blood.. only the men , me n leb gobbled it down !! don't waste the iron in it !!
I dropped my scarf .. spot it in the picture !! .. found it afterwards . phew....


besties on a stroll in grocery shopping !!
Besties sleeping head to head !! lol

Besties awaiting the sun rise .. lol .. just admiring the sun .. while waiting for others.

The ROYAL CRESCENT .. the amazing crescent shaped houses ..

THis is how we pose ... only sharon is too cool to look at the cameraman

WE need this !!!! sporting village !!
Jumping high !!! nice nice !!
Olympic size swimming pool !! just great !
Us up for some bak kut teh and 'rose'
Lobak ... awesome cook sharon is .
Pisang goreng . Leb leb's . Looks may be deceiving but it was great honestly
Pictionary ! Observing segregation between the engineers( 2chem eng 2 ene eng vs the rest of the world ( law medic accounting n actuarial) 4 v 4
Exchanging chocs is the best thing to do after food. Choc courtesy of me fresh from Belgium !

Hugging is also caring.. Free hugs .. i just couldn't resist...

Cameraman decides to join !!
and bristol ....
The awesome clifford bridge !! n us !!
in .. errr ... some cool hall .. lol
Me n marriot .. !!
Harbour side ... just me n the harbour , n the camera
Curvy buses are ban in London .. sobszz..

MORE TO COME !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )