MY DAY !!

Please be warn my blog will have more writings than photos from now on
due to the fact that my camera is back in M'sia under service( not yet)!!
been forcing myself to study . set the right mindset etc.
Woke up early today and went grocery shopping with Jun.
Ended up with more meat and chips ! I am not suppose to eat chips anymore,
makes me heaty and unhealthy ! ...
Came home, cooked lunch, spaghetti beef bolognaise with potatoes, carrots and pointed cabbage.
cooked for the week as well, MUSHROOM CHICKEN !! .. bloody awesome.
Didn't want to try the recipe yen woon send me because i was too bored with pasta.
Luncheon ..
Got knockout in my room for an hour after lunch. Woke up and read about a few companies
then i started to re-write or rather improve my CV. With the great help of Bernhard ( A good friend of my cousin), hopefully i will end up with a fantastic CV. Spend almost an hour on this.
Did some studies till 630pm and decided i wanted to lose some weight due to excessive
cooking and eating for the past weeks with my flatmate Jun.

Jogged from Caledonian Road to Camden Town ( place where Amy Winehouse stays and hang outs) around 30minutes. Saw this freaking big Sainsbury, decided to go in and try to knick some cheap reduced to clear food. Only succeeded in getting 2 organic broccolis, i don't know
if it is only me but organic food taste so much nicer but much more expensive.
Saw some hot girls there, some weird looking ones ( tatoos and piercing all over) /
HiGHLIGHT of the day ! saw this smoking hot blonde with slight tan skin standing knocking on someones door. Jun told me to look across the road and there SHE was !! exposing her tightly toned body with a tight top and denim jacket. Bloody hell! he back was half exposed as well!.. Showing off her curvature plus tight jeans and knee length brown boots, she sure know she has the body to pull it off ! Had no idea if she was pretty or not because she hid her face is this celebrity-ish big sunglasses. This jaw-dropping phenomena has made me and Jun wanting to jog to Camden town more often !!

Too lazy to jog back and decided to give the Overground a taste. It was rather new with smell of paint everywhere. only took us well below 10minutes to get back to our place and started cooking again. Had chicken tikka burger, fries and leftover spaghetti.
EAT TILL HEART CONTENT
Jun says its kway teow ..
Or maybe Lor Pak Kou , carrot cake
But its our burger !!! with smashed omelette and onions !

Lose weight and build muscle ! Plus study.

Comments

Nicole said…
Haha s'funny that you highlighted that hot girl in red AND bold, lol...

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )