My favourite pastimes..

Hey guys , miss me ?? lol ...

To everyone that visits my blog.. i'm so sorry i do not have the time to blog about my Switzerland trip yet. I suggest you visit www.cnxc323.blogspot.com until further notice.
Suffered from 2 consecutive days of diarrhea and having to eat porridge in this very morning, life couldn't be more than just exams. Feeling weak with legs wobbling, MU's win won nevertheless the highlight of my day.
Its always different to stay, study or even sleep alone. Trying to get use to the environment for the past 6 months , i concede to distractions which are aplenty whenever i want to study.
With my pretty red DELL laptop sitting just beside me, blog reading , movies , emailing and facebooking are major distractions !
I've been thinking about what i've enjoyed the most ever since i got here besides meeting new people and settling into new ideas in the world of engineering.
so here are pictures to show a few of my favourite pastimes.
1st up !! posing !!
C the funkyness ??
at the top of europe, aren't glaciers pretty ?
Posing with new found friends=strangers , ain't it fun !
Its not just about posing that's fantastic
Its about posing topless !!! even behind /in front of the ice-cool waterfalls !
Or where 007 James Bond was filmed !! ( Piz Gloria Schiltorn )
You feel like you're letting everything go. If you're observant you may have spotted there's only 1 side of my gloves.. Lost the other when i ran for the train !! haha ..
Sleeping and lying down has never felt as good... Even when snow bites your skin

You feel awfully strong even when you know you're not..
You have to be strong to show the world what you're capable of .. don't hide in your shadows..
let it blossom.. let it conquer the world
and of course
2) My love for emailing my family and friends It has never been so meaningful and joyful while i receive an email ..
and replying them means even more to me !!!! ( i know my hair is untidy )
Its amazing how i love writing post cards.. A lil conventional typical me .. i must've written more than 10 so far !!
3) just relaxing and chill ..

Imagine looking at this poster on a coca-cola lazy chair and sipping away some hot coffee or beer.. ahh just like you've retired.. just sitting there and waiting for time to pass ..
4) A new found love in a new found sport !!

Skiing has never ever ever been so fun !!! breathtaking , adventurous, whole load of fun !!!
I'll be back in 3months everyone .. I can wait till the day when i hug every single one of you !!!
can you feel that i'm almost at the end of the escalator connecting London and Kuala Lumpur ??
But before that i vow to become ,
LOL !!! you guessed it .. Albert Einstein !!! .. that bloody genius .. haha .. i only wish to do well in my exams .. not become like him !!
Cheers people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )