The shittiest day thus far

10/04/2008
No time for blogging ..
but today is the day i must write down and remember the rest of my life.
Started my day early at 9 ish . woke up had breakfast.
Decided to fry eggs , while i open the plastic carton , 5 eggs fell out and 2 were smashed up on the floor. had to fry the other 3 because they were slightly cracked. Had to mop the carpet . 1st time mopping the floor since i got here. What a start to my morning.
Next , headed to Uni to do my properties project and some heat and mass transfer.
When i got out of the tube, i couldn't find my handphone, thought i dropped it somewhere!!
Quickly phoned Jun to ask him to listen if my phone is ringing from my room.
Phew... was in there.. Did a lil work, studied a lil then went to gym and went for a swim with Jun.
Food was running out , decided to run to Iceland but it was already closed !!! closes at 8 not 9 apparently. Went to Somerfield, bought 6 packets of chicken. Finished cooking in an hour ish, fastest record ever for 2 pots of curry chicken.
Talked to a dear friend of mine who's having some problem in her life. Halfway talking, took out my camera and it just wouldn't open!!! damn it, pressed it a lil and it opened halfway, that was it !!! My Olympus !!! I have the warranty card but not the receipt !!! damn it !!!!!
There you go , my worst day, 1st eggs, then phone , then camera !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )