Food before Finals !!

So yea, i have been studying my ass off... just for the month of finals ...
The month of finals, so great that i can't be distracted by the Champions League and EPL final moments. It all comes down to the wire. How you perform in this final month and days are the days that determine your glory days. Same goes for everything in studies for me.
So glory glory Man UTD( MU song) ! i do hope they win the double.. And glory glory ME ME ME !!
I do hope i get my first.

It struck me when yheu shen asked how many dishes have i learned to cook so far after i served him my latest creation of sweet and sour chicken .. haha !! so yea, without further ado, i should present you a few of my cookings for the past few weeks.. In preparation for my finals in JUNE !!!
Yeap , there you go ,,, my favourite fried chicken, cooked with drumstick and thighs because they ran out of thighs already. Had to cook 4 packets to last us .. Its keeps getting better now !
This is NOT my cooking.. Yheu Shen's Craving, Crispy duck .. lol .. pricey but brings back the memories ..
The group meeting session that i missed, yes it is costly to eat out , but eating out with your friend is Priceless !! notice some new members and some alumni that failed to turn up.
Walah .. My Egg FOO yong , with bacon and prawns..
Home home, me n Jun's own tradition of MEE SUA. Cooked with Shrimps and a whole lot of vegetables !!
I have to give credit to my flatmate for being as physco as i am when it comes to cooking and taking pictures !!
Sorry to interrupt you guys in the midst of enjoying my glorious food.

Tun Mahathir came to Imperial to give his FIRST addressing in the UK .. SO well here are a couple of snapshots.. Topic: Criminalisation of WAR ..

Me, Mahathir die-hard fan, and Msoc ingoing president ! I'm a nobody.. lol
Look at ppl camwhoring, i regret i did not get a chance to even get here Tun Siti Hasmah and Mahathir himself. This is the closest i could get... Look at the number of TUn Mahathir's female fans and check our the wife's impression !!!
Impress by his speech, but i didn't like the way he kept talking about bows and arrows where he failed to answer the questions given at all . Maybe its his way of answering them . .No idea but i still salute him for being such an inspirational leader !! that is probably the only time a lecture theater is full and no one is snoring away !!
Back to food ! Our very own english, american, asian breakfast !! ..
Bacon, whipped potato with brown sauce, baked beans, sunny side up and bread with KAYA !!
Tadah !!! .. Sweet and sour chicken !! Described by JUN as LEGENDARY !! LIKE MY MOM"S COOKING !!
Storage, this is what you do when you want to save and when you have exams !!
Our very own Mushroom beef pasta, i know it looks like shit !! but its tasty !! you probably get this for at least 10 pounds for this much ..
Yheu Shen's favourite potato ! Potato with beef in dark sauce ( i hate the pork smell here )
My very own Nasi Campur !! ... Fried Rice with everything you've seen above + carrots + eggs!!

STudy time !!
GOOD LUCK PPL !!

Comments

Nicole said…
"Impress by his speech, but i didn't like the way he kept talking about bows and arrows where he failed to answer the questions given at all."

Maybe because he didn't want to answer them, and then you wonder why he didn't want to answer those questions XD I'm not a Mahathir fan, don't like BN at all.

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )