1 more .... just one..

Ladies and gentleman, get ready , I'm gonna be flying soon !!!! hahah ...
one more .. just one more thermodynamics paper and i'm done with FIRST year.
Man time flies...
Chemistry paper was a replica of 2004 paper, many of us predicted and prayed hard for it, but thankfully for most of us, our dream came true.
Biochem was rather disastrous, 1) because if you know it, u know it 2) if you don't know, ask yourself if you know 1).. for my case, i know half half larh .. like i always do .. at least half must know... but then again, it all depends on luck ...

My friend literally STUDIED 2004 paper. That's it.. lol .. What a way us uni students are studying.. trying to spot questions.. man it was tough still because we only figured out 3/4 of the answers BEFORE our exams...

1more to go ... n i am off to Cambridge, then Norway then you know where...

For now, my daily dosage of movies and snacks..
PS: been stocking up on frozen fried food so much i'm becoming soo fat and my skin is getting soo bad .. more to my complexion .. no control though.. save time.. OVEN !!

Nigel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )