three more to go !!

Process is over !! .. and three more to go..
the three papers that i reckon is and will be the hardest will haunt me the next few days !! ..

I am sooo glad i could do VLE ( Vapour Liquid Equilibrium) today !!
I have never managed to do any past years about it and i did it in 2008 !!! BLOODY GOOD !

So yea, as part of celebration, i accidentally stuffed myself with 2 chicken fritters, 1 fish and chips, 1 beef burger, 1 small plate of dark sauce chicken pasta... and wedges....
and i watched Portugal vs Czech Republic. Damn it larh , i'm not a great fan of Czechs but i thought
a draw was a more deserving score for the Czechs.

Starting to dislike Ronaldo. A big headed talented players. Absolutely love Deco and Messi but one wonders why i am a great fan of MU. Okay, next up Transfer Processes.

Bring it on.
Just for your infos, my camera gone case again. So there won't be more pictures until after my Cambridge, Norway, Swindon trip !!!! Tripsss..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )