Transfer Processes

TP1
This paper literally killed me. I thought i could shoot down this paper, however, sad to say,
heat and mass transfer killed me. I don't know what to say about this paper anymore.
I think Dr Krishnan made a mistake in this paper, i am serious. It is impossible that i could not get the value. All my steps were right, just that, i couldn't get the answers.
I'm sorry probably most of u guys won't understand what i am saying but its just sad to say this paper, weighing 14.5 marks of my total grade maybe the key to my first.

Transient was shit, used an entire hour to do it, realise at the end i did it wrongly. Fortunately, i realise but the mistake took me another half hour to do it..
Fluids was so so but for once i am not at all convinced my answers are right.
SIghhhh, 2 more .. 1 toughest paper is gone so 2 more left,

TP shot me down, i have to make sure i shoot them down, to make sure i secure my first.
Talked to one of my favourite lecturers Dr Jerry from Malaysia, he wants me to aim for 90 marks !!! good gracious, that's like losing 3 marks from the total possible marks.
My total possible marks is 93 after my course work deduction. Can die larh ...

Anyways, movie time and EURO 08 !!

Cheers,
Nigel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )