3rd week in M'sia

Love these jumping shots ...
The 2 camwhoring Norwegian ladies added spies to this !!
The Penang Clan !! i look so huge here !! i'm like a giant !!! man i hate it !!

So here i am .... sitting infront of my beloved red laptop .. procrastinating....
I was suppose to start work latest by this week ( 1 of my very own target that is unachievable)

Went for a swim with my sis this morning. Enjoyed it sooo much. Always love the after effects the water do to your body .. amazingly VISIBLE !!!

I have been out almost everyday... Went for a body massage with my soon-to-be-leaving friend ah Tong.. We always have like 1 or 2 weeks to spend only cause he's studying in Aus..

Missing Penang and London already.. Dreaming of the awesome food i had in Penang plus the awesome dishes i cooked back in London ! :p //
Good to hear a few of my friends are joining me in UK next year ! ..

Right, so my plans, or my unachievable dreams for my summer is not even on the way !!! ..
My will for badminton training has long banished into deep seas... It is back to balling now ...

I just realised i have so much pictures to cherish thanks to Caleb !! .. N my camera pictures are F*** compared to his !!

Went to Luna Bar last week to chill and send my friend of 13 years off to Sarawak !!! 13 years !!!! bloody, i know him since he was 7 .. omg !!!! He's literally my neighbour as well !!!
Never thought we could get along so well after all these years !!! i even kneed him in his GROIN before !!! ... Luna was awesome though there was only 4 of us ..
Brotherhood forever ... The Mech and Chem Eng rivalry !
The 4 gila people that talks about everything that night .. let it looose ..

Hann had an awesome party on Friday where me and leb becames chefs to prepare our Brushetta ! I had to prepare potato salad with the help of Jit and his aunt as well !!
Was a great night again with Sebastian back in KL joining us !!!

need to gain my shooting touch back asap before i start competing actively again !!
The brotherhood shadows !!! choy, meng, hann, me, jit
Man i look so huge again !! like their brothers...
my 2 younger siblings lol !!!!! Meng with his 4 skulls n nicole with her famous amos ..
our 3rd place team .... sad ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )