awesome sleepovers..

aint this pretty ?? me with the 3 cig holders !!



the dudes !!!! ...


1st time in my life i've had 2 sleepovers in a row !!!
Slumber party ? Pyjamas party ?? no way man !!! i didn't sleep ! ... wait .. maybe just 2 hours max..

1st sleepover

so the 1st night was specially for Tong ( Johnathan) ,i prefer calling you Tong just like u prefer to call me Hehn. Anyways, this boy has this really nice resort place around ..
a fully furnished apartment ... on an elevation of 400m above ground i think ...
so 1st, we ransacked his gf's house for board games !!! had 4 to start with, Taboo, Saidina, Bingo and Twister.. was a crazy night..
went for some coffee and cakes at the start then headed to his place to start with the board games.. damn this sounds boring but when u play it around friends you love, u realise whatever nonsense u do is just great !!
tugging into the fried chickens ... chicken leg !!

Taboo was bad for health, losers have to sniff stupid jim's socks.. a compilation of Low Yat's Plaza's bad air, his very own odor and a scent of his fav Onitsuka tiger . The worst was, the team of 3 , team A ( Andrea, Jim, Tong) was way ahead of us leading at least by 10 points before we decided there must be a loser for this game. team B( me my bro and kk ) was just 5 points adrift at the end but it was way too late.
when jim said.. GOD SAVE MY WHAT ?? all of us said ASSS !!!
my losing partner !!
tangled up !!!
Bingo was sooo boring and we started on Saidina. Oh well, i started brightly with 7 properties till i was left with 3 to invest on.. the main 1s, Melaka, Johor Bahru and Ipoh.. and it paid off .. i took Andrea then Jim and lastly KK out of the game.. Tong claims to be my financial planner with him telling or advising me on strategies etc... lol ..
notice that they are having only a few properties and small notes !!! I'm the winner !!
our ride up !!!
food food n food...

Then the 3 Myvi gang went to sleep !!!! n it was all left to me my bro and tong to clean up !! damn it !!! .. oh well, its all good ..Slept only when i got home ....

Tong left 715pm on sunday 27th Aug....
Verdict: 10 out of 10 !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )