Family trip to Fraser's hill











FRASERS !!!


My week of trips began with Pangkor.. Then it is Fraser's hill with family ...

For the start this place may sound a bit dodgy or boring.. but its a perfect escapade for a family !

It took us around 2 hours or so to reach Fraser's. There is a new road up now where you do not have to wait for alternate hours to go up or down. The fact that the road is meant for only one car had everyone going up on odd hours and coming down on even hours.
camwhoring as usual !!
The uncle and the sonnys
the bro dad n sis ...
pavement chilling..
Lunch @ Frasers.

So much for the route up. This was and still is my dream house, or should i say dream vacation house. Loved this place since i was a small kid. Fraser's is undergoing a major facelift, giving it a new and better look taking over the old Frasers. The air is still fresh, the flowers are still booming, there are still only two mini market. Unlike genting and cameron highlands, everything is literally the same ! untouched !
Awesome getaway
i should own this next time .. with 2 girls sleeping below ?
tea topless in the garden
tea and snacks in awesome weather
Jeriau !!!
We stayed at Malaigh Bungalow. Enjoyed tea in the gardens, breakfast, dinner together. watched tv over the fireplace and had supper with the cold air blowing against our skin. The feeling was all the same !!! Food was awesome prepared by the caretaker.
brothers before getting wet!!
dad shows me the way to do it
my beach body was ready !!
the batangs of the family /.../
1st thing my dad did was played table tennis with me !!! AWESOME!! .. lol .. he beat me 2 sets but i got the upper hand afterwards. good old days where me, sis, bro and daddy played table tennis.. So we had our family talk as well over snacks and tea :p
dinner time !!
fireplace .. .cold kononya
table tennis session
candlelight supper ?
the siblings formation ...
bro does it his way ..
my way ... protect my brain cells !!
dad's awesome way ..
washing up after getting wet n dirty ..
siblings again !
Highlight of the trip was still the waterfall.. Jeriau waterfall.. There was no one there. We had all the fun to ourself !! Awesome , couldn't even stay under the waterfall for a mere 5 seconds. Pressure was too high and it was too loud... Dad was first to try !! He turned into a happy small kid again !! lol ...
didn't know how to spell till i saw this..
bro and daddy ..
dad does a V !! scare the hell out of me !!
my impersonation of Tiew's picture..
flying in 3 days.. how sad is that....
I will miss you Malaigh Bungalow ..
A trip that i will cherish my whole life.. Should do that more often though !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )