Going into week 3 of 2nd year education


Going into week 3 of 2nd year in Imperial is as bad as it sounds.

Maple computing assignment was assigned a week ago and the submission is 20 days from the submission date, which means i only have 10 more days to work on it and i have not even a single line started out !
awfully gross but tasty baked potatoes in lard !!
my uber 3 layer shelf in wardrobe
malaysian food !!! love the omelette
clubbing with unknowns. see that two snogging away... that's what Brits do.
the blonde that wanted a picture with me but not a dance .. :(
I have been just training and training for badminton. My right shoulder hurt every Sunday morning because of over exertion.
leftover beefburger with pasta
Jun scrubbing it !!
i broke the bricks.. oh well, the place is old
an accomplishment by the 2 piccaddily flat boys !
toilet ad ?
Had Malaysian dinner on Friday night and went off to King's union to party afterwards.
I'm so proud of myself for finally going to clubbing without a big batch of Malaysians !
No offence to all though but it is really fun to go out like that once in awhile.
The best picture thus far from the 5 tenants of flat 4
dinner with malaysians !!
clubbing with err.. forgot who they are...
Too little time but too much to write. I have to start doing my computing coursework now.
Cheers guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )