House party and nottingham games ( chi soc)


This is me !! Back to school yo.

Flat 118A in Bayswater had a house warming party for the UCL and LSE people.

I literally crashed it because yheu shen was going ! So, the theme was 'back to school'. I love dressing up, so yea, a slim black tie, jun's blue old school pants, white shirt, necklace and cardigan..

I cycled to Bayswater a t 9pm ! An achievement indeed ! It was only 15 minutes so i didn't
quite worry. I had my full gears on, front and rear lights, reflector bands and jacket.
Blow job is done !!

yheu Shen's turn !!

Marissa, Shen and Me..

Mine turn for a big one !!

School term just started !!

Drinked a little at the start, fruit punch, ribena vodka and we all had to do a blowjob each !
blowjob in their terms = baileys and vodka with whipped cream !


Left early because i was heading to Notts the next day and Chuen Jein was coming over. That boy is now sound asleep on the sofa, super long legs.

Haha, my partner is soooo tiny !!


stupid boys who called me shorty ...
Look at them cheer for me..

The 4 men squad..


Anyways, we didn't sleep the whole night, we were both doing our respective reports.
Notts is always cold and it is always a tiring journey to do a day trip to the competition.
We ended up in 2nd place, losing 3-1 to Loughborough at the end.
Us with Notts players. 2nd and 3rd
The whole 2nd place team !!

The 4 of us again. Not the shortest.. phewww...
Considering we finished with a medal is not bad after only 3 hours of sleep and i played basketball as well. Looking forward to handing in my computing coursework.
I've got to train harder !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )