London: back to usual self

My Uk lifestyle has been always busy, hectic and requires a lot of running around.

Life hasn't change much either this year, i was thinking of putting my basketball a side so that i will have more spare time for myself. Also, considering that i'm living in Earl's Court now and i have a bicycle, i should have a lot more spare time for myself. Sad to say, i am as busy i am, as not prepared as before, hoping for a miracle.
my birthday !!! thx guys and the ted baker presents..
This lucky bastard won a laptop ! an identical of his !
My ted baker presentsss !!
back to potatoes and carrots !!!
this is how we eat and cook !! so that we save 1 pair of clothing !

My room's almost done, adding a sofa into it for my guests. Hoping to remove a stupid wardrobe that takes up at least 200cm in length of my room. Life is back to normal, having trainings the whole weekend, minus the hectic Friday i had, the rearrangement of my basketball trainings to Saturday hasn't helped a lot either.
SEE ME IN THE FRONT PAGE !!
family portrait
IZZY can't get his hands on 2 cakes and surprises
20 years old boy !!!
In Chem Eng we will get good foood !! and free !!!!
Celebrated Izzy's birthday a few days ago. Mum's birthday was on 14th, just had dinner plus bit of dessert. Went for Felda Open House over the weekend and has awesome Malaysian dishes.
Miss Malaysia food !!!!
Fellow scholars....
Naan and my free ta pao rendang and chicken !!
Ming has became a guy who loves getting himself in pictures
Mummy and me !! birthday meal
I am now an Industrial relations officer, which explains why i am buying 100 pounds worth of food every other week. Some position that only requires preparation of food only to be honest. Sorry for the crappy update because i am extremely busy right now.
In the cab with so much free food !!
Chem Eng fridge !!
My room at first...
Cheers guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )