Halloween party

Finally Maple was done..
It was a huge relief to everything, well Maple at least.
Now i can focus on my studies, finally.

Went to Hertfordshire for badminton. The most beautiful campus i've seen so far in London.
Modern with greens. Thankfully we walked out being the winning team. We had to rely on Jein and Benny to beat them 22-20 in the rubber set though.
my new partner...

Look at the amount of SNOWW!!! New 1st team player, Jein, me, and ex captain.

Halloween is here. I've never celebrated Halloween before. The 6 from pe5 had a housewarming going on in Bayswater themed Halloween, so everyone decided to dress up.
Tough luck, every single costume shop was packed !
I got myself a pirate cape, but went as a vampire instead.

Street party !!!
Look at the big sensation in my flat.
So kind of Miss Chua to help me out... Bet she had fun destroying my face !
Ready to leave !
Jun decides to go under the stick behind !
Taking my pirate cape.

As usual, JJ got himself drunk well after midnight. Supposed he got all his fried rice out of his stomach there. A best dress to Wayn for his awfully fantastic make up to be the Joker in Batman. Just cool. We've got so many different costumes. Grim faces, butcher, peter pan, harry potter, pirates, mad scientist, scooby doo.... too many to name. Look at the pictures on facebook or the ones below and you'll know !
sorry to disturb ... my best ever mix vegetables !!!!
Who do we need in Halloween !! Ghost Busters !!
Me and the hosts...
Cool outfit man ..
WHIZZZZ
Joker for the best dress.
Bikini for the 2 most exposed.
Ye ring is sooo adorable here. with sing kwan and his/her underwears.

My house party coming up soon !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )