Food and Parties again ... Christmas !!!

Have to update my Christmas first. It was the same as last years, went over to Cousin's place for a traditional Christmas Roast. Had goose instead of Turkey this year. Her roast potatoes were as good as they were last year !! Richard was still his usual self, very focus and fixing his lego. Clarence was a little like me, just kept fooling around and jumping up and down.
Me and the kids with their toys !!! a whole cupboard full !!
Look at the amount of cards they have !!!
This kid just can't resist helping his mummy...
Traditional meal !!!! Loving it so much. Warmth and good food
I always get the drumstick in the UK !!!
Kids playing with the guns ! after we pulled open our crackers.
He's like me !!! poser !!! He has 2 fontanelle as well !!!!
Giving him a horse ride, spoiled boy he wanted so many times.
Tada !!! He's up !!
I don't know what pose is this ... ?
Nuts as usual !!
Helpful kid !!
Steamboat for dinner , or more like 9pm dinner after our massive late lunch !
Mussel in hand, Clarance with mummy
Xmas tree !!!
Family love :p
Ming with our very own Flat 4 Xmas tree !
lXmas came early for me !!! got a present even before Xmas.

Thank you for the gift Beth !! .. I still owe you mine .. :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )