2009 and more

So the new year has come upon us. After a long lay off from my blog, it is now already February.
Time waits for no man, it really does not WAIT.

I've been very very busy ( again, not knowing what i'm indulging myself in ) but hey, i decided to give a sneak preview of my life for the last month. How interesting it was and how exciting it has been. As I have always mentioned and will do so again, this blog is only to post about 'happy' things, so you may not know how stressful I am at times, how tired I am and how unhappy I am.

Anyhow, I hope everyone enjoys the pictures etc.
photos in reverse order /complex order

1) welcoming 2009 !!!!! London Eye .. more pics ..


Isn't it beautiful ? taking by Ming atop me and poh shen
bye bye Xmas :( ....

2) CNY dinner
the 3 from flat 4 ?
Man, he looks so nice in his new blazer and polo shirt !! shopping pays off !
apparently i looked really like a waiter here.. :(
The crew from our table ...
awhhh ... malaysia spicy prawns
nasi kunyit ? or don't know what you call it..
yee sang !!
my 'lil' boy face.. so claim jun
our very own posh dinner !!
we even had our own menu .... 1) steam prawns 2) fried tempura prawns, squid, banana. crab claws 3) corn soup 4) steam fish and fried fish 5) mixed vegetables 6) mussels in white wine
7) fried egg noodles

3) Wei Kiat's short visit
bye bye KIat :(
at lay wei's place ... nice place she has
Zorro musical with kiat and flatmates
Tieng's super hommmmmmmy dish...

4) Mum's competition in Bournemouth
mummy went back to M'sia
Me giving my presentation ... lousy, bring paper some more
blurry pic, mum with her friend
Welcoming Bournemouth
ME mummy and John
Tudor Grange Hotel
Super huge Boris !!!
Us after a long wet walk at kebab restaurant

5) Surprise??
Kiat wanted to surprise me buy coming 6 hours earlier on the same flight as lay wei .. hmmph
Us refusing to take the taxi .... lol ..


Have a good year guys .. !!!

Comments

Nicole said…
Ooh! I really like your CNY top! What is it called again? Samfu? Did you buy it or make it! It's really really nice =)

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )