Blogging


It feels like forever waiting for myself to find time to blog again. So many updates, events, pictures waiting to be posted, I just didn't find the time.
I've reached my milestone of 100 post I think, which I am very grateful and proud of.
Hopefully this post of mine will be able to project what I have been doing ( the happy 1s) for the last 2 months or so.

I can't believe it is March already, time flies, time waits for no man, so appreciate things while you still can !!


Hopefully you guys will enjoy the pictures and I will blog again very soonSumptuous food as usual ..
dumplings ..
snowy imperial !
My snowy path to uni...
just right outside my window...
The best every roasted chicken you can get
In imperial's oldest building
bells
atop queen's tower
the 3 chemengers on queen's tower
very lucky to be one of the 100 per year to go on the queen's tower tour
my mini golf game ... mercedes is my aim..
and i won an IPOD !!!! lol shuffle
tang yuan...
awesome yam tang yuan..
loving flatmates...
my big big besty came .....
dinner with cousin and friends..
yvonne left..

Two of my bored flatmates playing my chinese chess : p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )