A special thank you to my daddy : )


This song sang by Luther Vandross, the Grammy winning song of the year in 2004, touched me so much I almost ( or I did ) shed a few tears for my beloved daddy. Just like how he likes to call me his beloved youngest son.

No, I may not want to dance with my daddy : p but I feel so much like hugging him now. I owe so much to him. This song may not mean as much to others but to me, it may me feel so much for my dad, my dad is the greatest : )

I often go around telling my friends how cool he is, he's the 'cool dad'. Yes he is, he has always showered me with love, tolerated me and teaching me the right and wrongs in life. I think I should not be too emotional in this post by I love this song so much and it has made me realise how much I much appreciate my love ones, not just my dad, everyone around me that cares for me.

I will not go around telling others how you should love your dad but I am sure somehow or some way, he has taught, guide and love you in a way he thinks is best for you.

Love you daddy. ( Mr Kheng Chei Kau = the guy who I inherited, my tiny eyes, my sports talent, my brain cells and so much more ! : ) )

to the 'uncle' that still thinks its faster to type with one finger : )
the daddy that asks me to call and treat him as a friend
the guy that poses for me on camera
The guy that gave me his sports talent but still beats me in Ping Pong
and lastly, the boy in him that tells me he feels fit and strong everyday thanks to his walks and jogs

Show me how cool you are by dropping a comment ? I know you're going to read this :p
Daddy you're the best.. you really are... and I will never ever let you down.
As proud as you are of me, I am equally proud and happy to have you.

My dearest friends, think about it; take 5minutes out of your hectic lifestyle, and think deeply how much has your dad done for you and how much have you done in return (while listening to this song). You would want to make your dad proud I assure you.

Comments

Jim Foong said…
I have spent almost (21 years minus the years i started to think), and i still cant think of anything to be proud of him, like really PROUD..haha xD
Anonymous said…
a very beautiful song indeed

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk