finisheddddddd... !!!! n back...

So the last paper felt like yesterday, it still feels like the exam just zoomed by. N now, I'm home, like home home : )
Transfer Processes 2 was okay, in fact it was pretty good everyone had a smile on them ( maybe because it was the end that's why. )
So we all had drinks in the union after that, sending a few of my very close buddies away because they were doing student exchange. It is gonna be pretty different next year but I am sure I will still manage nevertheless.

I had a Chemical Engineering Society meeting after which I thought was a blast because we manage to get a few goals down and the dinner was impeccable thanks to my POM lecturer Joao Cabral who has a penthouse suite overlooking London Eye, V n A, Canary Wharf ... etc..

M so glad I am finished with exams and I have had a very very nice time in Stratford-upon-Avon and Cafe Forum ( always ).
Will update more !
Just had indon mee, hokkien mee/bihun/kway teow, fried chicken.... n I'm feasting on fruits because I am literally suffocating trying to catch my breathe in this very hot weather !
Damn, my pimple's gonna get worst.

Joao's place .. with his 16th century artefact.

Us at the union...
Us again...
Johanna, Linda, James..

5're gonna leave us next year for exchange... top student far right behind..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )