Last one ...

It was a dreadful day. It was a dreadful paper, questions were unbelievably tough. ( all nods to Electrochem) Well it was not like I could do half a paper. I could do bits where it was worth 1 or 2 marks but all the questions which carried >4 marks. I just well, left if blank practically.

The last minute adrenaline rush to actually memorize everything did not help. Industrial Chemistry is a failure. Full Stop.

Had some pastries given to me by Tieng just now. It made me realise how much I love pastries and how much i miss them ! Well, I've got a favourite pastry for a long time now ( only close friends knows) and I declare pastry as one of the most sought after food by HEHN !

One last hurdle, last one, a final one, then I am done. End of 2nd Year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )