Two ....

Two more papers left, the very last two but the toughest two I reckon.

Industrial Chemistry has always been tough, and with the days of freedoms looming, it does not make my life any easier. The very last subject, Transfer processes 2, a paper all chemical engineers must have knowledge to; a combination of fluid mechanics, heat transfer and separation processes. A must know indeed.The Crepe Ming and Tieng made me : )
My uber cool noodles with LOADS of vegetables..
Me and the King and I ticket
Us at the entrance of Royal Albert Hall
My very very very messy room with piles of papers everywhere

Oh, I am so geeky right now. Went to Royal Albert Hall to watch the King and I just now. I must say I enjoyed the grand Royal Albert Hall (opened in 1871) itself more than the show.

I am feeling very lonely now, no idea why, it just felt as though my life is empty, not motivated to study any more. That is why I am blogging, I had to talk to someone, and thank god I have this 'online diary' of mine, a place where I express my joys. My flatmates are going for vacation over the weekend and I am stuck in my room of mine revising. All of a sudden I realise, I am in a foreign country trying to prove my worthiness in whatever I aim to succeed in.

Enough said, will update this post with pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )