The last summer

I'm called 4 legged or crippled for awhile now :p, well, just hoping recovery will not take so long.

So many people seems to be coming to the UK, we've got Zhi ven and vanessa. Then Jit Hoong and JL, then Andrew Chang and possibly my Sis ! well, its good and they're all lovely people so if I recover fast enough I'll be walking at London pace in no time ! possibly even racing the Swiss up the French Alps !

A little about my summer in the UK, did my project on crystallisation, probably bore everyone to death if I talk about it, so I better bore myself :p Anyways, yea just a few pictures to show what I did..
I picked up roller blading/inline skating, .... .... well ..... sorta ... :p
Notting Hill Carnival Take 1, Jim would love this
Notting Hill Gate Carnival Take 2
Our godlike apparatus designed by Zen Master Michael Robers
me and Marc in our Surface Particle Engineering Lab (SPEL)

Comments

The Matrix said…
duude! That apparatus looks like the one i use in my microfluidics research!! HAHAS! How r u man??
cynyi said…
zomg I use the same red syringe pumper !! GO MOLECULAR ENGINEERING

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )