Of Physiotherapy and Musicals

Physio is my new sport at the moment and internship application is the subject i'm studying.. As for my past time, its Spanish, which I am failing miserably, no comprendo.....
So I tore, wait, it was ruptured, my poor Anterior Cruciate Ligament, its no longer there, must've washed it away in my blood vessels... Hurt a few other parts of my knee, cartilage to name a few.. it sounds scary doesn't it.. haha, well no worries there, its physio therapy, soon I'll be doing hydro therapy.. then i'll be having an op.. then i'll have more therapies.. then DONE !! I'm back to hit the courts.. haha, patient patient now..
Lets see, I'm here go blog about the musicals I've watched.

Lets start

1) never forget the musical


Great Great First Musical, made me fall in love with musicals.. First musical I watched which received standing ovations from the whole audience.
Led by a list of Take That songs, the props were amazing, the lighting and the rain effect where everyone was in trench coats. Great vocals, amazing spirit and showcase.

You probably hear about Take that because Robbie Williams has rejoined the group.

2) Imagine This musical

Set in Poland in 1943. A family of actors were forced to perform in front of an local audience to reflect that it was safe under the Nazi's control. Angers fued and it ended up in everyone escaping to a place call Masada. eventually every one committed suicide.

An overall great 'play' very talented 10 year old was in this play as well. Got amazing stall seats. Judging on the popularity I think it was overall a 7 out of 10 show.. very nice indeed.

3) Wicked
This was another good film.. 3up so far and it has been great. A sad love story but another meaningful one.. I ran out of steam blogging thanks to my place not having internet for almost 3 weeks !!! its crazyyzzyyyy !!!

Well, Andrew's coming, Jit's coming.. Jl as well.. Good news eh..
Wait for musical update 2 :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )