E&Y Profitunity

Before I go into more detail about E&Y, my sis is here !!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to the wrong airport, bad choice, and I was late for 30minutes because of my E&Y Profitunity Launch Event
Sis and me !! She travels light, I like :)

Ernst and Young, not allowed to take picture..
London More office, overlooking Tower Bridge, just awesome
IC INNOVATION SOCIETY, 4 out of 6 of us with our business mentor, Dean
Breathtaking, just like Shell Office
The team that's going to achieve great success together.. Ed, Khuz, Wen Qian, me :)
Me presenting my executive summary to everyone.. Was a bit nervous but I'm getting there, more practise will do the trick
The Profitunity Pig and us..
Heading back .. snap shot outside London More Places

Thank you and well done guys for getting so far. Lets make this cheezy, ICIS, phlui, fun team going and win this challenge !! Thx again Ed, Khuz, Toby, Wen Qian and Yassine...

Let's do it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )