of Sister and ME :)

Absolutely LOVE this pic :)
You've flown home :(
This boy is Missing you !!!
My sister left yesterday home bound. Full Stop. She went back to M'sia after a journey to the west, literally conquering all possible countries that could come into her grasps. I'm proud of her, not just because of her travels but because I am so fortunate to be her brother :) I really miss you sis.

Miss every single moment we spend together. The arguments we get into EVERY SINGLE day. The ignorance that you show me when I ask you question or the authority you stamp when I make a bad remark. My room is all neat and tidy again now, but without your presence, it Really doesn't feel the same.

I thank you for coming all the way to visit me, giving us the opportunity to spend time together. Although I complained a lot, at the end of the day, I really enjoyed your company. Paris was our first trip together :) We share the same disguise for the dirty underground and walkway, but we both fell in love with the majestic buildings and the Rose line.

We are both the same, really. Like how you argue back when we fight, we are really the same. Same bad temper, same personality when it comes to deciding ( we're libra after all ), same way of thinking and everything else we inherited from our wonderful parents.

Lets take a step back sis, enjoy the flashbacks with me during your wonderful trip and I really look forward to catching up with you when you touch down in 3 hours !!!


Hand-made choc brings the family together :p Thanks SJ
Bro and sis in St. Pancreas
Snowy snowy Notre-Dame
Mona Lisa is sooo small
Lourve lourve lourve :)

Arc de Triumph The travellers :) a map can bring us anywhere, even in life
Nelson monument with my sis !!! Snow until my glasses also can't see
The not-so-brave-young-me in T shirt at -2C with sis
Hate doing work while travelling but I had to, so she just sat and waited, so sweeett

Some record we'll break someday together !! :)
Cya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )