BP INTERN !!!!!

MAN,
I cant be happier than today honestly. Last week was painstaking, hard to pass every single minute
looking back :
4/2/10 : After interview, felt so stupid, gone case already, spend the night with mom watching a dance movie, slept at 4am after another 2 movies.
5/2/10: Friday, kept wandering around, not listening in lecture, was advertising for International Night Sales, but failed to comply and ended up sharing miseries with Damitha, another sleepless night, a record sales again for my fund raising idea
6/2/10: Had to do something, learned guitar, went for my morning jog, was one of my best jog in ages, had fresh fruit yogurt, shower, went to temple with mom, lunch with mom, went for dinner with yheu shen and the other penangites, stayed at Sien with the rest till late !
7/2/10: Still stressing over BP, went dancing with mum, went to uni for a short while to do work, headed home and read the Kite Runner the whole night.

8/2/10:
9-12pm, starred at my phone, hoping for a call. Jolted when a private number called, but it was from Imperial Catering Services :(
12-2pm, planned new event for Team ICIS, attended Spanish :( Waited and waited
2:05: Damitha: Nigel, I just got a call ! I got it !! jumps ! ( heart sinks and the stress time awaits)
2:05-2:50: Starred blankly at flowsheet project, texted Yheu Shen to tell him my dream is gone.....
2:54: An unknown number, my heart skipped, shivered and I picked up.. The moment Beth Bentley introduced herself I knew I could spell success, punched my fist in the air towards Ricki... Thank god and me and Damitha hugged like we won the World Cup.

End of my ordeal. BP, here I come !!!!!!!! :)

Comments

yheu-shen said…
congratulations once again. You truly deserved it.

2:05-2:50: my favourite part!
It is just a time in life we'll never ever forget.
Guess we all have our own great story :)
Jun aka Chaiko said…
congrats man!
Grats my dear brother, you deserve it. Love ya alwawys

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )