Running out of steam

My dear blog, have been running out of steam in terms of blogging or just uploading pictures into my com ! let alone facebook etc.
Back to reality, no sports for 6 months, no problem, got it all planned, entrepreneurship will replace that.
This week has been another hectic week. Rejected by Boston Consulting Group on Monday. Searched for clubs the whole of last week and finally decided on Chloe, South Kensington, today. Frank Morton, Wednesday, great great fun, haven't had so much fun in a long time, just dance the night away. I realise how much I love music and dancing after watching Glee. Many thanks to Leb !
Project due on Monday, I can't afford another low mark thanks to my ignorance in Spanish. I honestly dislike it but I have to learn to conquer that.
Nevertheless, back to my old ways, I fell asleep sitting down in Birmingham until some random guy woke me up ! Man, love those good old times. That's a terrible habit though, havent had this experience since last year i think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )