3rd year : Part 1

~The battered me :) HiROLER IS DOWN >>>>><<<<<
I've told literally everyone. Third year has been only about 3 things,
1: Injury
2: Charity
3: Application
Lets start with injury, torn ACL, had to go for ACL reconstruction, used hamstring graft for replacement, trimmed posterior cartillage, rehab, physio :) Anyhow, looking on the bright side, I was able to transfer my energy into so many other things !!


Robocop is IN TOWN. I was given this as a SOUVENIR !!! WOOOP

I'm BACK

Tall Dave, My ever friendly Physio.

The STUBBORN stitch that didn't want to come out :(

Dr Lavelle and Dr Danielle, my 2 superhero surgeons !

My machine :) Any name suggestions ?
Part 2 to be continued

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )