Motivation

There is something going wrong with me. I don't feel the motivation to push myself. What happened to me ? Is it called a BURNOUT ?
After BP, I screwed 2 interviews up, BCG and OC&C. Gosh, people dream of getting an interview there with them and I just screw it up like that.
My mood has been constant, I have no feelings, no happy feelings, no sadness, no whatsover. I think my face still glows because I wanna put on a good image.
God, please help me get my head straight again. I need this, this is what defines Nigel.

Comments

The Matrix said…
everyone goes through this. I burnt out last sem,taking a break this sem with internship and cycling. Will be back to full strength for final year!

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )