Getting my drive back

Not sure if this occurs to everyone, but I have had ups and downs in my drive always in my life. One moment I can feel so crazy about something, the next moment, I completely forgot about it.

I have had this with sports, iconnectimperial, studying, job hunts etc... Yes, I may be the guy who knows what I want I guess, but sometimes, I'm a bit lost and will be idling away my precious time. Knowing that I'm a guy who dreams big, likes getting involve with almost anything that can raise my heart beat, sometimes I lack the drive to arrive at the finishing line. What is it I'm lacking, I don't know, but I will be searching for it.

Planning of course is the best way to ready yourself for something but i love experiencing different challenges as well. So many things I'm still dreaming of doing, so many things that are out there left for me to conquer.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )