Spending time with friends and leg injury

Spend sometime with Cynthia and Yew Choe this morning and last night. I must say, though we haven't catch up for a long long time, we still had much to say to each other. It was a really good meetup catching up, getting to know how people have moved on in life etc. They are really really interesting, I must say !!!!

Anyhow, I do not believe I spent 7 hours in total with those guys because it is just not in my nature that I spend time catching up :p I'll probably be doing something, which explains why some say I am either very driven or a workaholic :p

Twisted my knee again slightly so I will be out of sports at least for 1.5 weeks so more time for pouch this, coming to university near you :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )