When a nightmare isn't a nightmare...

My deepest condolences to the family of my friend. Words cannot describe how saddened I am now.

A few days ago, I thought about contacting you. I wanted to let you know about applying to banks for internship because I've just heard a few news... I didn't call - I decided to wait till you return to the UK to call. The last time I heard your voice, was over the phone just a month ago.

5am, dumbstruck by the news, I lie awake, unable to think for a moment. This is the first time a close friend has passed away. It is these moment that you question your daily doings, are you doing yourself justice? Have you met and heard from the people you love for the day?

Flashbacks after flashbacks, although the last time I met you, I was bragging about my new business, but I got the chance to catch up - which at this moment, is extremely precious as I will never have the chance to spend time with you again. The last time I spend time with you rings clearly in my head, I decided to spend the whole night chatting with you rather than my new friends, because its been awhile since I last contacted you.

Hiccups in my stomach, it is rare I wake up at 5am. Today seem a little weird, I looked to the phone the moment I was awakened. I am still speechless but all I can say is, cherish your life everyday. Walk the path you choose to and love the most, meet your love ones whenever possible and never look back.

You will be missed....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )