Time's up in Sahabat, Lahad Datu

4 months I'm back now? Man, I miss London so much, especially Audrey. I guess I have to make do with what I have and work towards achieving my goals.

It has been a fulfilling 2 months here in Sahabat Oil Products. I believe I've learnt almost everything that I should - of course, one can never stop learning.

With a week left, I will hopefully make full use of my time here. Completing proposals I am making, learning more about a few things I left out (Boilers and polymorphs) before moving on to my next role in the marketing department.

At least now, I know what refining and fractionation of palm oil is all about. More importantly, I know what the differences of these raw materials and products are about. An achievement (self praise is no praise) that I'm proud of is that I have now understand my bosses words during assemblies - yes we have assemblies with the staffs, 80-90% of it.

In my first day, i barely understood what he was saying, nevermind the language but I just had no clue what he was saying. So, after 8 weeks, I'm glad I know what he is saying and proposing !!

Comments

Nicole said…
I totally understand what you mean about not understanding your boss! When I first started placement I couldn't understand what they were talking about in morning meetings and by the end I knew what they were saying too, it's a great feeling isn't it =)

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )