The Art of Smiling

I've always been known of or likened to smiling at others. It puts those positive vibes out if you are sincere and it certainly creates the friendly environment I enjoy.

So, today I decided to put it to test. Remember a manager that absolutely knocked my mood off for questioning me on where I sit? I put a super sincere and glowy smile at him today, wishing him Good Morning.

So, 2 steps forward, and he back tracks. Looking back and me and said, hey you know what, you can sit at that place until Feb, no one will be taking the seat. But its just, I prefer you to ask beforehand next time :)

He is not known for his smile, but certainly I think the morning smile of mine opened his heart to accepting my preposition.

Well done Nigel. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )