Starting up an old plant

Starting an old plant is fun. Dangerous but fun. Exhausting but fun. Always running after deadlines but fun.

I've heard 2 stories about urgency so far.

1) Previous boss had to put a mechanical seal in the taxi from KL to Kuantan on a Saturday.
2) Another boss had to drive from the rural to the town in Sabah to get a pump on a Sunday.

My turn:
1) I have to take a 20kg motor with me on the bus on a Friday night to Kuantan.

Rest and behold, i have now my own story to tell.

Then I have safety stories:

1) Contractor saw a guy got killed from a site glass when tightening during air test
2) Boss saw a guy got blind on one eye when acid splash happened.

My turn:
1) my vision was blurred for half a day after minimal acid HCL 33% got in and thank god I had PPE on and flushed quick enough. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

A special thank you to my daddy : )

1st week in uk