last paper to go

finally i've sometime to type a few words in my lonely blog ..
hmm .. haven been updating for nearly 2 months .. last day of college ended , been so busy with studies ..
One last paper on wednesday n it'll be the end of my A-levels ..
but got interview in the evening so cant start partying yet
cant wait to party !!! .. been attending interviews and studyin the whole time ..
trying to get scholarship .. heading to Imperial or Nottingham depending on my studies and scholarships i think .. haihzz ... so many pictures .. no time for posting ..
so sorry peeps ..
hols comin soon any1 noes any roadshow or part-time job let me noe .. wanna earn some $$$ hehe .. got to sleep then study !!

Comments

Hsi@nG said…
yo..!! make sure u wait for me ar! i got holidays soon! hehe..

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )