tagged

i dun understand how this thing works .. but i think nicole chia lee n houi yun tagged me .. so i'll start with 1 of theirs..
----crush----
here goes the story ..
place: somewhere with 3 indoor basketball courts
time: 16 i think
it all started on a day when i went to the airport to send my mom off to uk .. a fren of mine waited for me to get back from the airport to go to this competition with me .. ceh .. he juz wanted transport anywayz .. took the lrt n ktm then ended up being late by almoz 2 hours .. team already played 2 games .. a win n a lost ..

got there.. got screwed lik hell by my coach ... then we played another lik 3 more games.. lost 1 more .. thx to my coach .. he fielded all the sub players 1st then put the blame on us ...he's alwayz lik tht .. we ended up getting 3rd.. haven played there since , onli refereed there ..

anywayz , saw this old fren of mine with a chiq i'd say .. they're supporting some team .. ours prolly , n during the breaks they'll practice cheerleading outside.. damn funny ... then 2 of my teammates sorta challenge each other to get her number ..
1 fren borrowed my phone n got her number , i was juz beside so i talked to my long lost fren n i ended up gettin her number too .. so the loser had to do i think 100 push-ups ..crazy ppl ...

went back , this uncle drove a van n fetch us all .. my crush's current bf was in the same van as us .. funny huh .. nywayz .. me my fren n her dropped by at 1u .. n had a crazy time ... me n Her .. our relationship sorta blossom , we got along well .. sms talked .. u noe share things .. but i juz didn't express it to her .. she even accompanied me in my frenz place .. n we played ball together 1nce i think ..

she's a lil princess-ish(xiao jie) but u noe back then when u liked some1 u could juz tolerate every single thing .. so there was this night when i guy asked her .. n the followin day was her birthday .. we're on the phone for almos 2 hrs i think .. n there we're .. waiting for each other to express their feelings 1st .. so the nite was completely nuisance..

n the next day she told me she was with this guy already n said i chose studies over her . so weird.. tht'll be lik the laz thing i'll do n she noes it .. but u noe .. maybe some things are mend to be lik tht .. we're still close frens.. n she's still so pretty ..i've alwayz told her tht guy will marry her 1 day no matter how many times they'll break up .. so yea .. i hope to c u marryin into his family .. hehe ..
we're still close .. but we're now busy with our own life mostly ..n i wish her all the best..
here's the story u asked for...

..........................................................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )