award day { A levels }


the class that has ALOT of straight A's .. a few missing
20th aug
hAD to teach tuition this very morning in sg. buloh .. hehe // kinda far but good experience ..
rushed back to pick up my dad ...
dad was my lucky star tht day , found parking near taylors . didn't need to park in AC which will cost me 3 times more ..
had lunch , went to register my name .. lousy taylors .. register also no seats for my dad n bro .. had to seat at the back .. they should expand the hall or build a new1 .. everyear earning so much money..
1st teacher saw miss yap .. my fav chem teacher alongside pn yogenthini which was also my fav chem teacher .. then saw mr peter , the same him , dressed in his un-iron shirt .. it feels so nice to finally meet up with teacher's who helped me achieve success ( sadly jj doesn't think so ) .. but weng ( senpai or somethin ) was still the man of the day for me until today .. brilliant n humble .. nvr fail to teach us in any subject ... pray tht he'll get world's best ...
70 out of 720 .. not bad so i'm in the 10% .. heheh ..
heading to imperial hopefully with full scholarship .. not knowing wat i'm getting myself into .. all those thermodynamics n expensive living expenses is gonna kill me in london ..

me dad n my bro .. nice !! .. all men in family ..

Comments

Hsi@nG said…
Good luck bro... : ) take care..

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )